Today I noticed a nice overview of challenges for data processing of IoT data. Mostly based upon IEEE work it highlights the need for fog to support the cloud. And as we usually are concerned...
- Amazon Web Services Partners with LoRa Companies for IoT | RFID JOURNAL – RFID Journal
- The Potential and Early Impact of AIoT
- 5G vs 4G: What’s the Difference?
- DeepMind’s MuZero is One of the Most Important Deep Learning Systems Ever Created
- All Machine Learning Algorithms You Should Know in 2021
- The focus of smart cities has changed
- Six Tips on Building a Data Science Team at a Small Company
- IoT Coffee Talk: Episode 30 – IoT for Supply Chain & Logistics
- IoT Coffee Talk: Episode 29 – Digital Twin Best Practices
- IoT Coffee Talk: Episode 28 – Successful IoT Business Models